The Missing Link for SLPs
An Introduction to The Missing Link for SLPs
In today's edition of The Missing Link for SLPs podcast, I want to explain to you where this podcast is going and why I even named it The Missing Link.
- Storytelling and discussion based on “Post It note questions for the professor”
- When we seek health care, we expect it to be the best and we expect our medical providers to do their best for us. This podcast is about helping you be the best SLP you can be.
- Each episode I’ll share a powerful experience from the field and answer questions from SLPs new and growing in the field.
- Each episode will include a challenge of the week, a quote of the week, tips for success and a downloadable resource to help you keep moving between listens.
Discussion & Reflection Questions
- How do you build your confidence?
- How to see the big picture of what you are doing and how does that fit in with who you are as an SLP?
- What are your strengths as an SLP, and how do you live in your genius?
- How do you practice ‘the art’ of being an SLP (compared to ‘the science’)?
Challenge Of The Week
- Put this weekly podcast on your calendar and make the time and commitment to your growth as an SLP!
Quote Of The Week
“Wow, what a ride! Look at what I have done and the lives I have touched and saved. I am but a very small part of some of these lives, but whose lives I have touched, I have made a good difference.” Mattie Murrey
Tip For Success
- Ask questions! Build a community!
- An Introduction to the Medical SLP
- A Day in the Life of a Medical SLP
Keep the Conversation Going
Thank you for listening to The Missing Link for SLPs podcast! If you enjoyed the show, I'd love you to subscribe, rate it and leave a short review. Also, please share an episode with a friend. Together we can raise awareness and help more SLPs find and connect those missing links to help them feel confident in their patient care every step of the way.
Not a substitute for a formal SLP education or medical advice for patients/caregivers.
Brought to you by Mattie Murrey, MA, CCC/SLP - Fresh SLP of The Missing Link for SLPs